Sunday 2 June 2013

Beeeeee

Isn't the web just brilliant?!  I found this sweet little bee as a digital stamp along with the sentiment free here: Free Bee Stamp  It was exactly what I needed for a 'leaving' card.  So simple and easy easy easy.  Love it.





There are so many legitimately free resources online for images and patterns an tutorials it's easy to spend all day just looking it all up - never mind actually making something with it!

Have a house full of children today and as they're not back to school until tuesday, I think I will just surrender to the fact the house will remain messy until AFTER my working week, rather than fight the tide this weekend.  Sometimes it's best just to enjoy the moment rather than stress about an imperfect untidy home.

Enjoy your sunday and hope it's as stress free as i'm making mine.

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Kim and thanks for being the first to comment on my blog! x

      Delete